What is Enterprise DevOps?
Enterprise DevOps is the application of DevOps values in an environment that contains any of the following:
- Many inter-dependent and related systems and sub systems, software and teams that rely on each other
- Monolithic systems and/or static software/hardware environments
- Lengthy Approval Gates or change control processes
- Security, financial, medical or other compliance requirements
- Lengthy waterfall based processes among multiple teams and stake holders
- Workflows that are mostly manual and error prone across multiple teams or stakeholders
In order to create an organization that operates through automated pipelines of continuous delivery.